Are you frustrated with how care is provided to patients? Do you notice the same issues that go unaddressed in your practice for months? Are you interested in expanding the impact you can make to improve the care of individuals and the broader population? At Arcadia Solutions, we are transforming practices, putting real solutions in place to those problems you’ve noticed, and leading care teams and physicians to improved systems, continuous quality improvement, and better patient outcomes.
Arcadia is looking for skilled clinicians with a variety of experiences who are passionate about the need for change in today’s dynamic healthcare environment. The Clinical Consultant works in a variety of settings and is responsible for providing clinical direction to improve operations and performance of health systems. This position requires thorough understanding of the clinical, business, and quality requirements to promote successful integration of health information technology to improve clinical care.
Join our team, where you can use data to empower better care delivery, create efficient EHR workflows, and get doctors using Clinical IT in a way that makes a difference.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitate groups of physicians, senior management, and practice staff in their efforts to incorporate HIT technology into their day to day activities by translating clinical objectives into functional processes.
- Provide clinical subject matter expertise as means of an interface between electronic technologies and data analysis.
- Facilitate clinical effectiveness, patient safety, and translate critical clinical workflows into health information technology applications.
- Assist in the interpretation and application of industry wide standards such as Meaningful Use, PQRS, HEDIS, PCMH, etc.
- Advise on tools, methods and criteria for monitoring care delivery processes and outcomes and evaluating effectiveness of change.
- Design effective and efficient workflow processes that support clinical excellence and cost effectiveness.
- Maintain knowledge of current professional and industry trends and practices through participation in relevant professional/industry organizations and attendance at conferences and other continuing education programs.
- Demonstrate compliance with internal procedures, processes, and values.
- Meet project objectives in a timely basis.
- Develop internal staff through coaching and mentoring.
- Maintain project budgets and margins, account for accurate and timely completion of project milestones.
- Identify client issues and develop proposals to provide effective solutions
- Identify additional opportunities within an account.
Compensation & Benefits
- Active medical license required
- Minimum of 3 years in a clinical role in a direct patient care setting (Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant); office management experience a plus
- Minimum of 2 years in a consulting role within the healthcare industry or related fields preferred
- Consulting experience in the healthcare industry or related field preferred
- Electronic Health Record, Practice Management and or healthcare technology application experience desirable.
- Ability to interact and work with physicians, nurses and all levels of management and staff
- Must have an understanding of the IT industry terms and connectivity but not required to be technical
- Excellent communication skills, documentation skills and the ability to work both independently and with groups are requirements
- Must have presented to senior level management (senior physicians and board directors)
- Position requires 50% -70% travel
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant clinical degree required
- Must be proficient in MS Office 2010
Interested in applying? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resume will be considered. No calls please.
- Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus plan based on individual and company performance
- 4 weeks paid time off per year, in addition to 10 annual company holidays
- 401k plan with company matching funds
- Health, dental and eye care insurance plans partially paid for by company
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
Arcadia Solutions LLC - 15 months ago