Clinical Coordinator, Chest Pain Center
Department: CHEST PAIN CENTER
Retains responsibility for management and success of department
Reports action plans and outcomes to Director
Serves as program resource to Winchester Medical Center.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related field required, or obtain within 12 months of hire date.
- Passion for improving the care of cardiac patients, with an emphasis on teaching and team building.
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience as a credentialed Cardiac Catheterization Tech or Registered Nurse, in pre-hospital or a cardiac related department of an acute care facility required.
- Strong knowledge of the chest pain treatment continuum, including all points of care transfer from pre-hospital through the acute care facility experience.
- Demonstrates skills in planning, organizing and managing functions and processes.
- Ability to research, organize and present STEMI patient cases, including recommendations for process improvement.
- Clinical hospital experience in caring for AMI patients, preferably in the emergency department or invasive cardiology departments.
- Strong communication skills across the spectrum of physicians, hospital staff, first responders and patients.
- Criminal Background checks include:
- VA State Police
- 3rd party Background Check
Valley Health of Virginia - 13 months ago
Valley Health is a full service, regional health care system serving the Northern Shenandoah Valley of VA, WV, and MD. As a non-profit...