Management and Administration
- Supervise staff of professionals and provide task supervision for social work interns.
- Conduct mental health assessments and individual counseling sessions
- Oversee data collection and work closely with Deputy Project Director, Project Director and Research Department to generate monthly and quarterly reports, oversee all aspects of grant management and program evaluation as necessary.
- Oversee compliance monitoring procedures for all initiatives and ensure accuracy of data collection.
- Organize staff trainings on mental health screening tools, checking for accuracy and consistency of data.
- Provide administrative oversight for all clinic operations, streamline systems and maintain high quality service delivery standards.
- Develop and streamline clinical case management systems including referrals, tracking, compliance monitoring, court reporting, follow up and outreach as necessary
- Oversee scheduling and facilitation of on-site psycho-educational groups.
- Oversee the case managers tracking of program participation, compliance information and all other records of client contact using the Justice Center Application.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with service providers and community partners.
- Represent Bronx Community Solutions at partner meetings and other community events
- Schedule and convene regular clinical staff meetings; Participate in all in-house department-heads and staff meetings
- Participate in all aspects of ongoing program planning and development including grant development and grant management.
- Routinely track deliverables of existing contracts and grants, ensure targets are being met, routinely report on progress to senior managers.
- Work with senior staff to develop both new policies and procedures and new social service programs, as necessary.
- Provide individual counseling to clients as necessary.
- Link clients to a wide variety of on-site and neighborhood based services and interventions.
Compensation : Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits.
- MA or above in social work or related field with a minimum of two years of experience
- Spanish Speaking required
- working with individuals with drug/alcohol and/or psychiatric problems.
- Expertise in criminal justice, substance abuse and mental health.
- Ability to work as a team player in case management activities and operations;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Administrative and organizational skills;
- Strong leadership and program planning capabilities
- Proficiency with word-processing, spreadsheet and database programs required
Deadline to Apply : March 30, 2013
Email : email@example.com
No Phone Calls Please.
The Fund for the City of New York is an equal opportunity employer.
Find us on the World Wide Web at www.courtinnovation.org
Commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits.
Court Innovation - 30+ days ago
The Center for Court Innovation provides hands-on, expert assistance to practitionersâ€"judges, attorneys, criminal justice...