Database Design,EDI,Management, PL/SQL,Quality Control,SQL
Abbott Park IL, Illinois, US
Posting Start Date
Posting End Date
• Supports clinical database setup and edit check programming within targeted timelines; supports the regular loading of data within targeted timelines;
• Supports quality control measures in conjunction with Clinical Data Management (CDM) and other cross-functional groups;
• Basic PL/SQL, SQL Scripting experience required and clinical Data Management experience preferred.
• As a clinical database programmer, works to meet specific project, program and departmental goals; completes database setup and validation programming within targeted timelines;
• Supports the regular loading of data within targeted timelines; supports quality control measures in conjunction with Clinical Data Management (CDM) and other cross-functional groups; contributes to solutions for routine technical problems of limited scope aligned with specific technical activities and individual and departmental goals. In addition to Clinical, ancillary systems include: Integrated Review, Discoverer and eLoader.
Skills / Experience Requirements:
• PL/SQL, SQL Scripting experience required. Experience with Clinical, Electronic Data Capture (EDC) software specifically Phase Forward InForm or Medidata RAVE, preferred.
• Candidates with less experience will be considered for similar opportunities in clinical database programming.
• Requires knowledge of the systems development life cycle, relational databases and clinical trials database design, development and maintenance, as well as knowledge of all ancillary clinical systems and processes used across medical development.
• Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, judgment and the ability to work effectively with clients.
• 0 to 3 yrs and Education an undergrad Degree.
0 - 3 years
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000...