Coordinate nutrition care and provide medical nutrition therapy appropriate to the age-related needs of patients across the continuum of care. Applies the knowledge and skill necessary to provide appropriate interactions with staff, patients and families of all ages. Individuals assigned to Dialysis and Organ Transplant programs must be able to demonstrate competencies for Medicare regulations as related to End-State Renal Disease (ESRD) and Transplant Conditions of Participation.
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition or Clinical Dietetics
- At least one (1) year's experience in a hospital, clinic, or home based clinical nutrition setting
- Registration through Commission on Dietetic Registration (RD)
- Certification with State of Washington within 120 days of hire (CD)
- Master's Degree in Nutrition, Clinical Dietetics, or Public Health with nutrition emphasis
- Prior pediatric experience
- Experience participating in departmental staff training/committees on nutrition-related topics/issues
Seattle Children's Hospital - 16 months ago
Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center was a big name for little kids, so they changed it to what everyone already used:...