Community Health Centers of Burlington is recruiting for a full-time Clinical Dietician at the Riverside Health Center! The Clinical Dietician provides nutrition guidance and motivational interviewing, screenings, assessments, and ongoing monitoring of patients' nutritional care. Documents and processes outcomes. Participates in agency-wide activities pertaining to quality improvement and community education.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition or Dietetics
2. Dietician License
3. Ability to work with a diverse patient population and work with telephone interpreters
4. Familiarization with electronic medical record
5. Ability to research other cultural customs for appropriate nutritional sensitivity.
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently, anticipate needs, creatively problem solve and take initiative to improve patient care at CHCB.
The Community Health Centers of Burlington (CHCB) is a well-established, innovative Federally Qualified Health Center located in Burlington, Vermont. For nearly 40 years, we have provided comprehensive high-quality health and human services to Vermonters from all walks of life. Our Mission is to improve the health of all within the communities we serve. Come join our 160 mission-minded and dedicated employee team!
We offer an excellent employee benefits package ~ CHCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer