Minimum 1 year experience preferred
The clinical Dietician promotes nutritional care of patients by assessing and monitoring nutritional status, providing medical nutrition therapy and nutrition education.
- State of Maine License as a Dietitian (LD) OR State of Maine Temporary Dietitian License required ( an applicant who has met all the qualifications for licensure except passing the examination may receive a temporary one year nonrenewable license).
- Must become a Registered Dietitian (RD) with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) within 6 months of hire.
- Bachelor’s degree, Bachelor of Science in nutrition preferred,
- 1 year of experience in a clinical setting preferred.
- Proficiency in a suite of Microsoft Office applications.