The Clinical Director is an administrative position which engages in the delivery of direct, billable services to individuals. The Clinical Director‘s Position is a part-time master’s level licensed Clinical Director that oversees clinical practices and services.
The .5 FTE Clinical Director position shall work up to 20 hours per week fulfilling the Clinical Director duties. The Clinical Director may provide direct, billable services.
Education and Experience:
A.Two or more years of experience in diagnosing, treating and evaluating the effectiveness of treatment of the population to be served by the agency (children or adults with mental health or substance abuse disorders), and
B. Two or more years of full time, direct service experience to include face to face treatment and interventions as demonstrated by having provided services for a caseload of individuals with a primary mental health or substance abuse disorder diagnosis. The treatment and interventions that were provided shall relate to the mental health or substance abuse diagnosis of the individuals served.
C. The Clinical Director must meet one of the following licensed discipline categories:
- Physician or Psychiatrist
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Psychologist (Doctorate Level)
- Licensed Psychological Associate
- Mastered Degree Nurse – advanced practice only (NP, PNP)
- Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist
- Certified Clinical Supervisor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Professional Counselor
Preferred Experience: Certification as a Clinical Supervisor (ie: LPCS, CCS)