This position is responsible for the design and delivery of a variety of training courses and/or other interventions for UAS Provider Partners and front line employees.
1. Responsible to instill company values: respect, integrity, safety, expertise, unity and positive energy in the day-to-day operations to create a professional and productive workplace.
2. Involves creating pro-active and responsive solutions to practice needs and seizing opportunities for continuous improvement in business unit launch and ongoing performance.
3. Specific duties include preparation and facilitation of training courses both live and on-line and/or other interventions for Providers and field staff to include the design of instructional materials for training designs and participant materials.
4. Ability to research, write training objectives, and write training materials including creation of PowerPoint presentations.
5. Requires excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills.
6. Ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles is required along with knowledge of adult learning.
7. Responsible for performing miscellaneous duties related to training and development as it pertains to business unit performance.
8. Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and relationship building are a must.
9. Also requires information search and research skills, analytical and creative problem solving skills, questioning and feedback skills, customer service orientation and commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards, and initiatives.
10. Solid project and time management skills, computer competence and the ability to use media effectively.
11. Ability to prioritize and organize workflow and interact at the entry-level management level all the way up to the Provider level.
12. An understanding of corporate etiquette and the ability to ask the right questions to understand true business needs is essential.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Requires Bachelor's degree with:
1. Preferred major in Nursing (Preferred), Health Sciences/Allied Health Degree, or Training.
2. Experience training Physicians/Providers.
3. Experience and expertise developing, implementing, delivering training programs in Healthcare industry.
1. Expertise in the command of a Physician/Provider audience.
2. Ability to persuade and influence key decision makers within a Healthcare environment
3. Extensive travel.
4. Ability to deal with extensive periods of time away from home, isolation and independence.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Demonstrates effective group presentation skills; excellent oral communication.
2. Self management and initiative.
3. Innovation; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.