GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Administer and coordinate formal training classes at the assigned customer installation site. Responsible for post-sale customer support including on site clinical in-servicing and go-live support. Supporting the sale of GEHC products to the medical community by assisting the field Sales representatives with pre-sale demonstrations and clinical trials.
• Provide Sales team with recommended DI TiP product services for each selling opportunity.
• In partnership with customer develop training plans to fulfill obligations of order that ensures customer competency and high NPS.
• Coordinate the delivery of customer training with Service/Sales groups.
• Drive realization of revenue thru execution of on-site delivery targets.
• Aggressively manage travel budget to goal thru optimization of travel strategies and cost savings.
• Provide consultative support to customers in driving customer productivity thru the implementation of customer consultative projects.
• Become recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies, answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
• Support market growth initiatives (i.e. industry tradeshows, product demos, image quality collection, clinical sites).
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Produce well-written post-training reports and product feedback.
• Successful candidate will be a self-starter, self-directed, team oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
• Possess strong interpersonal and customer and management skills, has ability to work in high-pressure environments and places personal and business integrity at forefront
• BS/BA, Associates or RT certification.
• 5 years clinical experience.
• 3 years of CT modality experience, versed on latest product platform of modality.
• Willingness to travel extensively (4 to 5 days a week, limited weekends, overnight). All clinical, modality and product experience must be current.
• Candidate should be comfortable in a physician and clinical/patient care environment.
• Ability to operate a PC with Windows software.
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
• Must have a valid driver's license and willingess to fly.
*This position is located in the Northeast region of the East Zone
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• 10+ years clinical experience.
• 5 years of CT modality experience.
• Must be able to multi task.
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills, professional disposition and demeanor.
Apply to job
Save to cart
GE Careers - 10 months ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...