SUMMARY OF MAJOR FUNCTIONS:|
The Clinical Nurse Educator (CNE) is responsible for providing development expertise as an educator and consultant to patients and families. The CNE Provides lactation consultation and educational services to breastfeeding families, nursing staff, midwives and physicians.
The person in this position works under general supervision, is responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.
- ASN, BSN preferred
- Three to five years of nursing experience relative to the parent child division.
- Current RN Licensure in the State of Florida
- Certified Childbirth Educator preferred
- Lactation Education Certification preferred
- NRP ( Neonatal Resuscitation Program) within 90 days of employment
- Basic Life Support
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant preferred (must obtain within one year of hire)
Baptist Health Care - 2 years ago
Headquartered in Pensacola, Florida, Baptist Health Care is a network of hospitals, nursing homes, mental health facilities and outpatient...