Under the direction of the Regional Director, the
qualified person will manage and perform a variety of
preventive maintenance inspections and repairs on
various types of medical equipment. The position
supervises other BMET’s, modality specialists and
vendors. The account Manager is the primary contact and
working department managers. The position is based out
of Skagit County in Washington State.
schedule with clients
- Setting up and managing a Preventive Maintenance
- Responding to clients and prioritizing service calls
- Documenting all work performed to a computerized
hazardous materials and mechanical loads and
- Follow safe practices relating to infection control,
industry compliance standards
and weekly reports.
- Approving timesheets and expense reports
- Monthly training requirements
- Reporting to the local senior manager. Weekly calls
- Experienced in managing technicians and client
is a working manager position.
- Minimum of 7 years experience
- Experience in maintaining biomedical devices. This
certification a plus.
- Basic electronics, BMET specific training or
Office products (e.g. Internet Explorer, Word,
- Reliable, insured vehicle
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Basic data entry skills and Knowledge of Microsoft
Excel, Outlook, etc)
various training sessions
- Willingness to learn new tasks and to participate in
- Possess very strong communication and customer
desirable. WA DOH knowledge highly desired.
- Knowledge of DNV and ISO regulatory requirements
citizen, pass the CORI check and have a valid driver
- The person must be a legal resident of the US or a
license in the state of their residency
Division/Department : ABM Facility Services
Exemption : Exempt
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
% of Travel Required : None
ABM Industries - 19 months ago
Many businesses hope to clean up, but diversified facilities services contractor ABM counts on it. The company primarily offers janitorial...