Norbeck Technologies is located in Clinton MD. We are seeking a Clinical File(s) Discrepancy Resolution at Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
Clinical File(s) Discrepancy Resolution
Minimum Personnel Skills Requirement
- Contractor will provide clinical patient discrepancy resolution in CHCS and AHLTA systems
- . Efforts will include ensuring and performing the integrity of data in CHCS and AHLTA for NHCL by resolving PIT discrepancies.
- Technical support required for analyzing and working data discrepancies.
- Areas of concentration include individually researching each of the current PIT discrepancies to determine the basis of error and to perform corrections for the error as applicable.
- To provide support by processing incomplete, duplicate, and patient data inconsistencies found in the core files for CHCS and AHLTA.
- Work tickets must be addressed at the time of phone contact, entered from on site helpdesk, or other means upon submission from alternate sources (i.e. web).
- Resolution may require escalating the work ticket to Military Health System (MHS) agency, at that time further documentation of such and monitoring of progress till resolved will be required.
- Contractor to run and provide weekly tracking reports of all unresolved PIT discrepancies.
- Experience in Microsoft Operating Systems XP and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with remote support applications such as Dameware , SCCM, or SMS.
- Security + Certification required.
- Microsoft Operating System Windows 7 required.
- Must possess Secret security clearance
- . Some tasks may require standing, stooping, use of step ladder, and lifting. Must be able to lift moderate weight (up to 50 pounds) from the floor and transport computer peripherals to various hospital or clinic locations.
- Full Medical, Dental, Prescription
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Paid Vacation
- Paid Short Term, Long Term Disability
Monster - 6 months ago