This employee performs a variety of housekeeping duties in maintaining assigned areas of the facility in an orderly and sanitary condition as assigned by the Director.
* Effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers and understand oral and written instructions. Must be positive, kind and caring.
* Able to read, write and speak English in an understandable manner.
* Requires a high level of analytic ability to identify and evaluate problems and recommend solutions.
* Requires high level of accuracy, is capable of precise detail work in an organized manner.
* Possess the ability to assess, document and implement actions required to meet customer needs and exceed their expectations.
* Able to relate to and work with ill and disabled customers of all ages, bilingual customers, emotionally distressed customers and families, and with hospital personnel within the facility.
* Able to cope with varying and unpredictable situations tactfully with personnel, patients, family members, visitors and the general public while maintaining a positive, empathetic attitude at all times.
* Able to respond to emergency and crisis situations in a timely and professional manner.
* Able to deal with high stress and high demand work environment.
* Able to work varying shifts/units, rotate days off, and work weekends.
High School or equivalent (GED)-preferred
Serving half the state of Arizona and employing nearly 3,000 people—including 300 physicians—Northern Arizona Healthcare is the...