We are Hiring !! We have openings for several Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) Scientists
to work Swing Shift 4:00pm - 12:30pm (Mon-Fri ) or off-shift Tuesday - Saturday and
Thursday - Sunday ** We offer an Excellent Career opportunity and we are an exciting
pre-IPO company** Come join us ...
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) Scientist –
- Analyze clinical laboratory specimens following the standard methods and procedures
- Maintain equipment and instruments in good operating condition, recognize any malfunctions and troubleshoot as needed.
- Verify the proper specimen being analyzed for patients and perform correct tests that need to be completed.
- Performs quality control procedures to ensure accuracy of clinical data
- Complete routine preventive maintenance and troubleshooting on instruments and equipment
- Responsible for maintaining updated understanding and knowledge of the methods employed in the laboratory
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agency requirements through documentation, audits, and corrective action.
- Perform Quality Control tests on new incoming shipments of raw materials
- Participates in the updating of departmental standard operating procedures and database to accurately reflect the current practices.
- Performs other tasks as specified by the manage/director.
- Current California CLS license.
- Minimum of 1-4 years of experience as a Medical Technologist or equivalent in a clinical laboratory environment.
- BS/BA degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Must have proven interpersonal, communication, computer, and technical skills.
- Molecular Biology experience is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Word processing, statistical/data management skills required.
Natera is driven by a passion for elevating the science and utility of prenatal testing. The advent of the Information Age has created a...