Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital
Under general supervision, performs and interprets a variety of complex laboratory tests in one or more sections of the laboratory to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Operates and maintains instrumentation according to established procedures and protocols. Serves as a resource person for other laboratory staff. Assists in maintaining the department in a state of regulatory preparedness.
• Bachelor's Degree required from a Medical Technologist program from an approved school in the American Society of Clinical Pathologists.
• Registered with the Clinical Laboratory Scientist by the Registry Board of the American Society of Clinical Pathologists.
• This is a Generalist opportunity.
• 1 to 3 years of related experience.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
• Blood Bank experience
• Every other weekend/rotating holidays required.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• 403(b) Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• And much, much more!
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
SSM Health Care - 17 months ago