Position available for: A Clinical Lead to join our friendly Endoscopy team in Mountain View, CA. Seeking a Clinical Lead with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to work in a fast paced environment.
Duties of Position : The Clinical Lead is responsible for all aspects of nursing care delivery in the facility.
- Assumes responsibility as Department Manager of Pre-op/PACU and OR Departments.
- The Clinical Lead is also responsible for the Quality Improvement/Risk Management Program for the center and Education Coordinator for the facility.
- Assumes some responsibility of the Administrator in his/her absence.
- As a Registered Nurse, the Clinical Lead is also responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge.
Competitive compensation with a generous annual incentive program
- Has successfully completed the program at an accredited school of nursing with a current state nursing license.
- Experience in ambulatory surgery nursing, at least two (2) to five (5) years of nursing and management experience in a hospital or ambulatory surgery center is desired.
- OR Circulating Experience
- Experience with Regulatory and Accreditation Surveys (CMS, and Joint Commission/AAAHC Accreditation)
- Knowledge in CMS, OSHA, Accreditation, and AORN Standards.
- Direct experience with Performance Improvement Initiatives
- Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS)/Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 90 days of employment or documentation of current BLS/BCLS certification.
- Successful completion of ACLS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current ACLS certification.
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision & prescription drug program
- Paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Long and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
HealthSouth is actually all over the map as one of the largest rehabilitation services providers in the nation. Its facilities include...