Select Specialty Hospital is seeking an enthusiastic professional with the ability to connect with healthcare professionals. Must be a licensed Registered Nurse or Respiratory Therapist with sales, marketing and acute care clinical experience.
- Build sales relationships by daily interactions with physicians and discharge planners at hospitals to ensure referral/admissions
- Maintain sales territory in order to meet census goals and comfortable with sales techniques such as cold calling and contact planning
- Perform pre-admission assessments of the clinical status of patient referrals and evaluation of patient needs
- Serve as an educational resource for patients, families, hospitals and healthcare professionals
- Actively assist the referring and accepting institutions in addressing requirements of specific patients
- Monitor marketing activity through call logs (activity logs) and profiling of customers is a necessary skill
This exciting and challenging position requires an individual who is skilled in review of critically ill patients. Must be flexible, self-driven, accountable for results, autonomous, yet supportive of team efforts. A valid driver’s license, proof of valid auto insurance and active clinical license is required.
Must be a Registered Nurse or a Respiratory Therapist to qualify. Registered Nurse preferred.
Select Medical Corporation
- 22 months ago - save job
Learning to walk or talk again is hard enough, so Select Medical wants to make selecting a medical rehabilitation facility easier. The...