Collaborates with the Program Director and Medical Director to coordinate services in providing quality care to patients with chronic non-healing wounds.
Works within the framework of the State Nurse Practice Act and follows all AWC and hospital policies and procedures.
Coordinates operational clinical systems with the Program Director and Office Coordinator on a daily basis.
Assists the Program Director with the overall operations of the AWC in his/her absence.
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm - no weekends or shift work, position is salaried with bonus potential
Long Description :
- Registered Nurse with current state license preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of nursing experience, ambulatory experience preferred
- Bachelors of Science preferred
- Wound Care experience preferred
- Prior management experience in an ambulatory setting preferred
Consultant : Chris Kerr
Accelecare is a leading national provider of inpatient, outpatient, and long term care wound management services. Accelecare partners with...