Clinical Therapy Manager (PT or OT) - Home Health
*Must be a licensed Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist
Signature Services - 25117 SW Parkway Ave. Suite F - Wilsonville, OR 97070
Signature Home Health, a part of Avamere family of Companies, has an outstanding opportunity for a qualified PT or OT to serve as the Clinical Therapy Manager overseeing the day-to -day operations the therapy clinicians in the home health agency located in Wilsonville, OR.
The Clinical Manager is responsible for the clinical operations of the agency which includes planning, organizing, developing and directing the management and administration in accordance with Federal, State, and local regulations, standards, and guidelines as well as agency policies and procedures. The successful candidate performs all functions in a professional and ethical manner, collaborating with other members of the health care team to ensure the provision of quality patient care.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Review and audit daily clinical documentation to meet State and Federal reimbursement requirements
* Oversee and ensure quality assurance
* Offer professional and technical guidance to Signature Home Health clinicians
* Provide training and in-services to current staff
* Manage clinicians and maintain strong staff relations
* Provide liaison and expertise to patients, families, facilities, and sales teams
• Competitive pay
• Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
• Long Term Disability
• 160 hour of PTO!!!
• 6 Paid Holidays
• Daytime Hours (Mon – Fri)
• 401K Plan with Matching
• Flexible Schedule
Who is Signature?
Signature is a leading provider of Home Health, Hospice and Home Care in Oregon and Washington. We specialize in providing Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Language Pathology, along with Nursing for patients in their home or home setting.
What Sets Signature Apart?
Wish you could go back to a time when it was all about the patients? When giving all you had was rewarded, appreciated, and felt so satisfying? There is no better feeling than connecting with your patients, your team, and your colleagues. At Signature, we know this feeling. It’s a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day-just like you. We know that promoting a rich, satisfying work environment for our clinicians is key to our success!