The Clinical Marketing Associate is a key position in our Marketing organization with a wide range of influence and responsibilities in developing and implementing effective marketing programs. They will aid in the development marketing plans, programs and initiatives that drive physician and clinic engagement and education. They will work with the Clinical Marketing Manger to be responsible for upstream and downstream marketing, conducting market research, market analysis, customer, and operations support. It is imperative that this role understands internal and external issues affecting the business and can provide proactive, solutions to drive engagement. They will work within a Marketing Team that will support the entire operations team, and current customer base.
- Plan and execute a comprehensive Immunotherapy patient compliance program.
- Maximize UAS Allergy Center partner engagement and same store sales through proper planning and execution of marketing plan.
- Analyzes physician customer needs and create sales and education tools and programs that foster engagement.
- Discover, communicate and act upon market dynamics and trends to address customer and patient needs.
- Develop patient allergy and immunotherapy education and compliance focused collateral that drive awareness, conversion to IT and treatment compliance
- Manage physician allergy CME programs, education events, and speaker bureau project and dinner series.
- Create messaging and tools that guide customer staff discussion of UAS Allergy services and testing and IT benefits with their patients.
- Identify issues from the field, competitive intelligence, physician champions and act on feedback.
- Create and drive tools and programs that guide and assist CAS supportive and proactive interaction with physician partners, office staff and allergy patients
- Support and attend national, regional, and local promotional/educational events as required.
- Support and enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Training Opportunities
- Paid Time Off Plans
- Medical Benefits; including No Cost Option
- Future growth opportunities and movement within company
- Exciting and challenging work environment!
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Medical Marketing
- BS/BA in marketing, communications or related area of study required, MBA preferred.
- Must possess successful track record in downstream marketing, ideally in or related to the Medical Device, Medical Service or the Pharmaceuticals industry.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability get results through others.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Work effectively under pressure and on short deadlines.
- Graphic design skills desired
United Allergy Services™ (UAS) brings effective and convenient allergy testing and immunotherapy to primary care physicians; pulmonologists;...