Boston Reed provides affordable allied healthcare training in partnership with schools and colleges throughout California and the US. Most of our courses are designed for busy adults, with classes meeting two nights per week or on weekends.
As one of our outstanding Instructors, your role will be to facilitate student learning by preparing clear presentations and relevant learning activities, creating an environment conducive to student success, monitoring student learning, and ensuring students achieve intended learning outcomes. We are seeking a passionate instructor that is dedicated to their profession. An ideal candidate is knowledgeable about the various settings of the profession and able to relate coursework of the various settings to the reality of the working world.
We prefer instructors who offer SUPPORT and ENCOURAGEMENT to students. Extensive KNOWLEDGE and dedication to the profession are essential in this role of training healthcare professionals. We value CREATIVITY and FLEXIBILITY in our instructors, encouraging instructors to customize the given curriculum to provide meaningful learning experiences to students.
As part of the responsibilities, our instructors are required to:
- provide thorough, quality instruction;
- meet course objectives, requirements, and strive to achieve student learning outcomes;
- provide and report evaluations and outcomes of student learning;
- facilitate and manage a safe, positive and supportive learning environment;
- maintain accurate records and submit records and student data by the deadlines determined;
- support partner events to promote programs;
- model and employ professional and positive interpersonal relationships with BRC partners, colleagues and students.
Education: At a minimum, a Bachelor's or Associate degree is preferred.
Special Skills/Equipment: Demonstrate basic computer competence related to correspondence with program manager and students. Demonstrate proficiency with the Internet, email, MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Professional experience in your field of expertise in the last 3 to 5 years is required. License or certification and formal teaching experience are also preferred
Will consider foreign trained physicians or other professionals with adequate training and experience.
Ascend Learning - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Ascend Learning is a world-leading education technology company serving healthcare and other high-growth career industries. We produce...