An exciting new opportunity exists to be part of the team at University HealthCare Alliance (UHA), Stanford Hospital & Clinics' new medical foundation. This opportunity is |
with Affinity Medical Solutions in Richmond, CA.
You will be responsible for clinical support for patients with complex illness and/or circumstances to assist in providing effective comprehensive care within the Stanford network. Serve as a liaison between the patient, community services, and Stanford Hospital and Clinics doing concurrent review and case management.
Desired skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include "Clinical Navigator" in the subject line.
- Active CA Licensed RN, BSN
- FNP degree a plus
- Strong background in managed care or clinical navigation
- 5 years of clinical experience in adult medicine or geriatrics
- Flexible fast learner with good judgment
- Outstanding people and communication skills with a demonstrated aptitude for customer service.
- Requires problem solving, decision making and critical thinking
- Requires excellent leadership, organizational, written, and verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a self-directed environment, with an ability to work with and lead teams as needed to facilitate care
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to implement professional and community based education programs.
- Computer literate; Microsoft Office competency required.
University HealthCare Alliance - 30+ days ago