EXPERIENCED NURSES ONLY!!!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for providing competent professional nursing care using the nursing process. These functions are performed in accordance with the District of Columbia Nurse Practice Act and all other applicable laws and regulations and Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures and standards.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current DC license as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Experience to meet unit criteria.
As part of our compensation package, our full time, hospital-based clinical
- Ability to perform the nursing technologies.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities and work under stress.
nurses may receive additional benefits that include:
- Outstanding educational opportunities including up to $6,000 of tuition
- assistance annually.
- Professional development opportunities including Collaborative Governance and a financially-incentivized Clinical Advancement Ladder.
- Relocation reimbursement (based on eligibility).
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, RN, Registered Nurse, BSN, MSN, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Master's Degree in Nursing, Cancer, Oncological, Hem/Onc, Hematology, Hematological, BMT, Bone Marrow Transplant, Chemo, Chemotherapy, OCN, Oncology Nursing Certification, Infusion
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest...