RN preferred but will look at LVN if the experience matches below:
- Excellent analytical computer skills, including highly proficient data entry
- Minimum of 1 year Management or supervisory experience
- Minimum of 1 Year Nursing experience
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Be within a 20 minute proximity and/or have ability to relocate to Lampasas, TX (http://www.lampasaschamber.org/)
Personnel Management & Coordination:
- Hire, train, supervise and evaluate 10+ Clinical employees
- Serve as liaison between Medical Director and Clinical Staff.
- Oversee Licensed Clinical Staff adherence, administer, and evaluate protocols, quality assurance guidelines and insure current licenses are in good standing.
- Coordinate Physician and Clinic Assistants schedules.
- Review staff time for payroll.
- Coordinate and document staff trainings, continuing education and staff meetings.
- Prepare and maintain ongoing quality assurance review and audits.
- Arrange, participate in and document quarterly Clinician meetings.
- Responsibility for Purchasing and Inventory control:
o Purchase medical supplies, medications, equipment, and immunizations.
- Maintain organization of medical inventory, storage areas, and emergency equipment.
- Arrange for routine equipment servicing and prompt repairs when needed.
- Meet with vendors and assess new products or changes to clinic systems.
- Other duties as assigned by administrator
Direct Patient Care:
- Responsible for full clinic with provider to include but not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Rooming patients,
- Taking vitals, Chief complaints, Patient histories,
- Medication review
- Venipuncture; Injections, etc.
- Follow up on abnormal lab test results
- Other duties as assigned by provider
Very competitive salary and full list of benefits.
Indeed - 13 months ago