Duties & Responsibilities
1. Ensures the residents receive skilled nursing and rehabilitation services, as needed.
2. Makes rounds upon entering the building each day.
3. Reviews all Accidents and Incidents (A/I) daily and develops an appropriate plan to prevent future accidents and incidents.
4. Participates in all screening processes prior to Admission and assesses items needed by the facility to meet resident needs.
5. Conducts periodic review to ensure all documentation is informative and descriptive of nursing care and of the resident’s responses to care.
6. Participates in planning and budgeting for nursing services.
7. Completes the staffing schedule according to budgeted levels.
- 2 years ago - save job