Clinical Operations Summer Intern/Student
The Clinical Operations group is looking for a summer student to primarily focus on administrative tasks and projects.
- The majority of the workload will be focused on filing in the Trial Master File room. This task will include filing documents into the existing files as well as creating files for new studies.
- Assist in the clean up and organization of the online department Drives; this will include organizing department template documents into a more streamlined and intuitive area, renaming folders and files, and revising TMF file structure according to SOPs.
- Facilitate in the collection of department CVs and job descriptions; this will include tracking outstanding CVs and job descriptions to ensure we receive complete and updated CVs for everyone in the department.
- Review and QC of individual training records, determining what remains outstanding for each employee
- Update the “potential site” tracker maintained on the G drive; this includes reviewing site questionnaires to determine whether or not they would be a good fit for our studies.
- Assist with invoice reconciliation
- Photo copying and creating PDF files of subject CRFs
- Additional administrative tasks, as necessary.
Alkermes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.
Alkermes, Inc. - 21 months ago