Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS addresses the readiness and the flow of surgical instruments from the central sterile department through the operating room suite, helping to build a bridge between the two. IMS has developed proven programs for instrument care, repair, restoration, education, minimally invasive surgical support and central sterile department processes.
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Clinical Operations Manager. We’re looking for someone with a strong knowledge of the industry, proven interpersonal skills, solid communication, high drive and energy, and the ability to build relationships within a facility. Experience the pride and prestige of working with a successful company committed to first class service offerings. Again, successful leadership of building and maintaining relationships is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Demonstrates complete understanding of Central Sterile Processing Management (CSPM) and Surgical Endoscopy Solutions (SES) processes and the ability to manage, train and implement in a contracted facility.
· Develops and enforces the implementation of policies, new processes, procedures, product conversions, new services and programs in conjunction with the contract and IMS to improve client service.
· Implements an efficient means of communicating with contracted facility, IMS employees, and IMS management to ensure quality. Conducts regularly scheduled meetings with contracted facility management to provide timely updates of project objectives and resolve any barriers. Conducts meetings with IMS employees on a regular basis to communicate timely updates of project objectives and resolve any barriers.
· Interview, hire and assists with training, coaches and disciplines employees to meet company objectives and customer requirements. Direct manages personnel of contracted facility if outsourced.
· Provides weekly updates to DSPW and submits to IMS Corporate in a timely manner.
· Reviews/updates the implementation plan weekly to ensure target dates are met and barriers identified.
· Abides by all company and contracted facility safety and health policies, and procedures.
· Maintains professional relationships with all contracted facilities departments, as necessary and within contractual guidelines, to ensure effective, efficient support to the patient caregivers as it relates to the scope of the contract.
· Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of the facility contract and the project implementation plan.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Previous experience as an SPD Manager/Supervisor preferred.
Certificates/ Licenses/ Registrations
· Must currently have certification as a Central Sterile Technician or obtain certification within the first six months of employment.
Compensation and Benefits
· IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents. For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website. http://www.imsready.com/careers/careers_benefits.aspx
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...