Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS , is currently offering an exciting opportunity for Certified Sterile Processing Manager in the New Orleans, Louisiana area . Travel extensively is a requirement. We're looking for someone with a strong knowledge of the industry, proven interpersonal skills, solid communication, high drive and energy, and the ability to build relationships within a facility. Experience the pride and prestige of working with a successful company committed to first class service offerings. Again, successful leadership of building and maintaining relationships is essential. Essential Duties and Responsibilities |
• Maintain compliance with established policies and procedures of the Department of Health, The Joint Commission, OSHA, CDC and other industry standards and regulations, as well as those of client facilities.
• Complete understanding of Sterile Processing Department and/or Operating Room processes.
• Develop and manage the implementation of policies, new processes, procedures, product conversions, new services and programs to improve efficiencies.
• Communicate regularly with facility, IMS staff and IMS senior management.
• Maintain a professional relationship with all related departments.
• Educate and train client management in all aspects of contracted services.
• Operate within budget and initial cost performance statements; maintain the efficiency of IMS and client resources.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from an accredited four-year college or university; or minimum of 5 years SPD managerial experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• This is not an entry level position. Certificates/ Licenses/ Registrations
• Certified as a Central Sterile Technician and/or Surgical Technologist, or the ability to become certified within the first nine months of employment. Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents. For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website. http://www.imsready.com/careers/careers_benefits.aspx EOE M/F/D/V
Integrated Medical Systems - 8 months ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...