Southwest Behavioral Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are seeking a Clinical Outcome Data Support SpecialistI to join our team!
This position will help support clinical data initiatives at SBH with the goal of enhancing clinical transformation and customer service at SBH. Responsible for providing data used for clinical and operational decision-making in a timely and cost-effective manner. Supports clinical data management initiatives for key organizational priorities. Monitor current data sources to improve data integrity and identify opportunities for improvement. Collaborates with Clinical leadership to provide effective consultation and analysis for reports while offering recommendations for enhancement of data sources consistent with organizational needs and expectations.
Effective performance in this position requires:
• Minimum of Associates level degree or 3 years years of experience in business management to include data sampling, and statistical modeling.
• In depth knowledge of Microsoft office products including Word, Excel, and Access also essential.
• Strong team building skills and ability to motivate team members.
• Must be capable of adapting to system changes and business requirements in a rapidly changing business environment.
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Capable of managing multiple projects and keeping supervisor and customers notified of the status of all projects.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision under rigid time constraints.
Southwest Behavioral Health Services - 18 months ago