St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of “Best Places to Work” award!
Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital!
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
• CNA or EMT certification required.
• CPR Certification required within 90 days of hire.
• Compassionate care giver.
• Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
• Six months in a direct patient care setting a plus.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
• BLS also preferred.
• Currently enrolled in nursing program and has or will complete nursing fundamentals course within 90 days (Must provide copy of transcript)
• Has documented experience as a Nurse Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician or Surgical Technician in the past three years
• Has proof of completion of UAP training program in Missouri or another state within the last three years
• Has completed nursing education in another country and is awaiting boards is US.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Paid Time off
• And much, much more!
”Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
Cna, C.N.A., Certified Nursing Assistant, EMT, E.M.T.
SSM Health Care
- 2 years ago - save job