Clinical Pharmaceutical Packaging Associate –
If you're the type of person who thinks it's not really
work until you roll up your sleeves and get your hands
dirty, we have a great opportunity for you as a Clinical
Pharmaceutical Packaging Associate Packaging Associate.
Kelly Services is staffing for long term temp position
for a national pharmaceutical service company located in
Mt. Laurel, NJ.
With over 60 years of experience as the most trusted
name in employment, Kelly Services offer:
- Prompt weekly pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Retention and referral incentives
BRs according to explicit written instructions under
- Assists with the completion of detailed and specific
the direct guidance of a Room Lead.
- Completes pertinent paperwork, ensuring thoroughness
and equipment operation according to specific
- Performs packaging techniques, cleaning procedures
company standards and practices such as cGMPs, SOPs
and other related regulations.
data, labeling, bottling, blistering, inspecting and
- Performs packaging room duties such as recording
packaging of investigational drug products, as well
as proper cleaning and maintenance of facilities,
packaging utensils and equipment.
- Reports problems and discrepancies to the Manager.
- Performs other duties as required.
assembling in a pharmaceutical environment
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 1 to 2 years experience packaging or
If you are interested, click the “Apply
- Must have machine operation experience
- Must have experience working with SOPs and GMPs
- Possess intermediate level computer skills
- Possess above average organizational skills
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds
Now!” button or e-mail your resume to
email@example.com. If you have any questions,
please contact our Cherry Hill office at (856) 486-1400.
Job Code : 82179449
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable...