As one of the largest pharmacy benefits managers in the United States, UnitedHealth Group provides a professional culture where you're empowered and encouraged to exceed the expectations of our members, with better schedules than retail and more reach than any hospital. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Irvine, CA! Formulary Submission and Operations!
In this NEW and EXCITING role, the chosen candidates will support the day-to-day operations related to ensuring accuracy of formularies implemented in the claim system. The chosen candidates will be responsible for participating in Medicare Part D formulary submission and related formulary operations.
Job Keywords: Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Clinical, Pharm D, Irvine, CA, California, Medicare, Part D, Formulary, UnitedHealth Group, OptumRx.
- Translate CMS, formulary, and pharmacy practice requirements into developing business/operational processes
- Support development and maintenance of clinical data attributes to support the audit process
- Ensure that implemented formularies are consistent with HPMS filed formularies
- Identify and trouble-shoot issues that require correction
- Part D formulary submission
- Implementing initiatives related to the new CMS requirements
- Meeting CMS regulatory requirements for Part D
- Leading quality initiatives related to the formulary operations
- Ensuring compliance related to formulary administration
- Must have a current and unrestricted Pharmacy License for the State of California.
- 3 years of experience as a licensed pharmacist
- Strong computer proficiency and experience with Excel is required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- PBM (Pharmacy Benefits Management) experience
- E xperience with data analysis and trending
- Formulary Operations and/or Submissions
- Managed Care experience is highly preferred
- Experience leading quality initiatives
- Part D experience
- Pharm D
OptumRx is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable health care solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance.
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do. In the largest and most personal sense, your impact can be greater than even you thought at OptumRx.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 14 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...