St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of "Best Places to Work" award!
Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital!
Under general supervision, compounds and dispenses medications and other pharmaceutical supplies using standard physical and chemical procedures to fill written prescriptions issued by physicians, dentists and other qualified individuals.
• Pharmacist (RPh) in the State of Missouri.
• Ability to lead with compassion and team spirit.
• Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, critical thinking and leadership.
• Cultivate professional growth and development.
• Minimum of 1 year of pharmacy experience.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
• Residency preferred but not required.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Paid Time off
• And much, much more!
"Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
SSM Health Care - 30+ days ago
Sponsored by the Franciscan Sisters of Mary and based in St. Louis, Mo., SSM Health Care (SSMHC) is one of the largest Catholic systems in t...