Forest Research Institute (FRI)
—a wholly-owned subsidiary of Forest Laboratories, Inc.—drives the scientific research and development behind Forest’s top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. With operations in Jersey City, NJ and on Long Island, plus clinical trial personnel across the country, the Institute’s highly skilled professionals enable Forest to license compounds at virtually any stage—from preclinical development to products that are ready for FDA review—and then complete the development and regulatory work to successfully bring vital new therapies to market. Each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees—including our 1,000 person strong Research Institute—contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
The Clinical Planning Manager is responsible for supporting the Clinical Trial/Project Teams by strategically developing and sustaining study timelines, providing evaluations of potential risks and conflicts, supporting the team on proactively resolving potential deviations and presenting clear timeline reports. This position will be in a team orientated environment that is empowered to drive the studies with minimal deviations, accelerating timelines and providing metrics to implement future enhancements.
- Strategically develop cross functional clinical trial plans from study concept through completed clinical study reports.
- The Clinical Planning Manager will develop the study timeline when the synopsis/draft protocol is available.
- Partner with Corporate Project Management and Regulatory to implement project strategies and improve efficiency by identifying and implementing new business processes.
- Develop and sustain the ROW timelines to meet all Forest and CRO deliverables.
- The Clinical Planning Manager will identify gaps and risks in the study plans and proactively develop solutions which will increase efficiency and minimize timelines.
- Define baselines and provide metrics to identify areas and trends that can be used by the clinical teams for future enhancements.
- Partner with study team leaders to tactically drive critical path elements within the study.
Minimum qualifications to be considered for this position:
Ideally candidates will also have:
- Life science and/or business degree with at least 5-10 years experience in clinical research in industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the clinical study process.
- At least 3-5 years of Project Management experience.
- Strong MS Project experience.
- MS and PMP certification desirable.
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 10 months ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...