Join this dynamic staff providing state of the art treatment in the only dialysis unit in the region just for babies, children and teens. In 2012, U.S. News & World Report ranked Seattle Children's Nephrology program as the # 4 program in the country. As the Clinical Practice Manager, you will collaborate with the Dialysis Director, Clinical Director, Physicians and clinical staff to manage, assess and enhance the provision of patient care services within the Dialysis Unit on a 24/7 basis to meet continuous quality improvement, customer service, programmatic growth and financial requirements supporting the mission of Seattle Children’s Hospital. Responsibilities also include developing, implementing and monitoring staffing plans, scheduling and staff development to meet current and anticipated needs and to maintain compliance with patient safety and regulatory requirements.
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing is required.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- BLS for healthcare providers.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a dialysis nurse, preferably at least some of the experience in pediatric dialysis.
- Certification in dialysis obtained within six months of employment.
- Masters in Nursing.
To apply for this position, please click Apply Now/Create Profile.