Pediatric Therapy Services
Status: Full Time
Reports To: Regional Director
At Achieve Beyond we match pediatric healthcare professionals with pediatric therapeutic and rehabilitation programs nationwide. Our young clients rely on us for experienced speech language pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, autism providers, and other allied health and educational professionals. We staff our employees in a variety of work settings, and have locations in New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Illinois, Texas, Connecticut and California.
We are looking for a highly self motivated individual to fill the role of Clinical Program Director for our Los Angeles programs, currently based in the Whittier area. In addition to providing some direct clinical services, the Clinical Program Director is responsible for the overall management, performance and growth of our clinic and home based Early Intervention services. The ideal candidate will have a strong clinical background in pediatrics, leadership experience in the private healthcare sector, a demonstrated ability to drive revenue and profitability while maintaining an emphasis on quality of care, and a strong track record of developing and executing strategic and operational plans with an eye toward incorporating innovative approaches and capitalizing on unique opportunities.
Manage all day-to-day operational aspects of all programs to include pediatric clinic, school based and home based Early Intervention services. Drive organizational capacity by building a highly committed and qualified team of clinical professionals dedicated to performance improvement, exceeding productivity goals and fostering teamwork and communication at all levels. Provide leadership to drive the expansion and execution of current and future business plans and achieve budgeted financial objectives. Communicate and coordinate with Regional Director to ensure company mission, philosophy and procedures are embraced.
Some travel within the greater Los Angeles area is required.
Compensation - depending on experience
- California Licensure as Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist and clinical experience in
- Master Degree from accredited university in clinical discipline.
rehabilitative healthcare field.
- At least 4 years of management experience, including at least two with direct financial oversight, preferably in the healthcare or
Full Time Benefits Package includes:
- Effective, credible, engaging leader with ability to motivate, influence and maintain accountability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to achieve strong client, physician and referral relationships
- Highly organized, systematic and able to function consistently and independently in a fast paced environment
- History meeting and exceeding operational goals and objectives
- Strong financial acumen, ability to quickly understand the economics of operations
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with 10% employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending account
Achieve Beyond - 2 years ago