The Clinical Program Director provides overall leadership and effective management of the program. In addition, to provide clinical supervision and support to all programmatic staff within the home in order to ensure a therapeutic home environment is provided to the clients, operations support the needs of the youth and client service delivery is provided in accordance with treatment plans. The CPD ensures the program operates in compliance with all DCFS Placement, Licensing, Agency and Joint Commission standards. The CPD works varied hours, incuding evenings and weekends and is on-call for crisis situations involving both staff and clients. The role is critical in ensuring that the program achieves its stated goals and outcomes including the delivery of prescribed services to the client population, proper and timely documentation of said services, ensuring all safety protocols are adhered to and performance improvement activities followed.
- Degree in Social Work or Human Services field required plus at least 5 years residential experience with LCSW or LCPC. LPHA designation is also required.
- Current driver's license and automobile insurance
Certified in Family Teaching Model
- clear driving record
- ability to work all shifts including holidays and weekends
- ability to transport clients in personal vehicle
- willing to participate in training, consultation and evaluation components regarding the Family Teaching Model, Reality Therapy and all other treatment modalities
- good written and verbal communication skills
- must be able to accept and incorporate constructive feedback, be flexible in scheduling, and have concern for youth with a strong desire to work in the human services arena.
Aunt Martha's Health Network - 22 months ago