Award Winning Care Our OhioHealth family of associates is a collaborative group that discovers and succeeds together. Our culture is defined by our mission and OhioHealth values of excellence, compassion, integrity and stewardship.
What is it like to work at OhioHealth?
WE have an unwavering commitment to put our patients at the center of everything we do, providing quality care and an exceptional patient experience. Through our many feedback channels, our associates tell us they are proud to work for OhioHealth, enjoy the people they work with, and feel valued as a part of our OhioHealth family.
…if your passion is to work in a caring environment
…if you believe that learning is a life-long process
…if you strive for excellence and want to be among the best in the healthcare industry
For the seventh consecutive year, OhioHealth has been named to FORTUNEmagazine’s list of the nation’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” in 2013. Being a Best Company is about our culture and how we engage one another. This recognition is one measure of our success in achieving a part of our vision — to be an organization “where people want to work.” Apply now and work together with us to improve the health of those we serve. Position Summary The Clinical Project Manager is part of the OHG Clinical Team and is responsible for working very closely with clinical leaders from OHG, The Medical Group of Ohio (MGO), and OhioHealth (OH) to successfully develop and implement project plans to support various clinical innovation initiatives. The Clinical Project Manager will work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders such as physicians, nurses, IT staff, vendors, data and analytics staff. Minimum Qualifications MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years project management experience
- 3+ years experience working in health care industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced critical thinking skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent organization and change management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel. Project, Visio
- Strong facilitation skills
compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. OhioHealth does not discriminate
- Masters Degree preferred
- Certification in Project Management Additional Job Information Managing project plans, follow-up on key deliverables, and working with key stakeholders. Strong communications and facilitation skills are desirable. Ideal candidate will have previous experience in health care and project management. Scheduled Hours Per Week 40 Equal Employment Opportunity OhioHealth is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports and maintains
against associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age,
ancestry, national origin, veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status, or other
characteristics protected by law. Equal employment opportunity is extended to all persons in all
aspects of the associate-employer relationship including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion,
transfer, compensation, discipline, reduction in staff, termination, assignment of benefits, and any
other term or condition of employment.
Ohio Health - 10 months ago