University Healthcare Alliance (UHA) has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Quality Coordinator. The Clinical Quality Coordinator provides support in areas of clinical performance and process improvement, guidance and/or facilitation in response to risk, safety and licensing issues for UHA and its affiliated medical groups.
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com . Please include "Clinical Quality Coordinator" in the subject line.
- Minimum 2 years ambulatory experience
- Familiarity with comparative data bases and statistical methodology preferred
- Demonstrated experience in the development and management of provider credentialing and medical group policies and standards
- Demonstrated ability to implement new programs/projects with focus on
- continuous process improvement across multiple projects at multiple sites concurrently
- Strong communication, collaboration, influencing, teamwork, project and time
- management skills required
- Knowledge of licensure/scope of practice
- Experience with EMR, competency in computer systems and software used in functional area including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis and reporting practices pertaining to quality improvement and program evaluation
- Committed to own continuous education, and networking with affiliate institutions, organizations or associations and other health care providers, to stay in touch with developments and trends in health care market as they relate to best practices in the areas of quality and risk
- Effectively establishes and maintains collaborative working relationships with the medical staff, management team and staff to achieve best practice outcomes, improve clinical performance and corrective action plan responses Improves responsiveness and relations with all customers, including patients and their families, faculty and community physicians, other participating providers, affiliated health plans, staff, regulatory and accrediting bodies
University HealthCare Alliance - 10 months ago