The Clinical Regional Executive Director (RED) is responsible for working in collaboration with the VP of Youth Justice Services in new program development. The RED is responsible for managing their region’s contracts and providing supervision of programs and personnel in assigned region. In addition, this staff provides training, guidance and support to
other REDS in clinically oriented programs. The Clinical Regional Executive Director must
maintain a flexible work schedule that may include working hours other than regular work schedule and evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Conduct clinical supervision of all Specialized Treatment Services clinicians in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Develop and maintain a standardized clinical services approach across all clinically
oriented program models.
- Develop and conduct training of clinicians and case managers as needed; identify and make recommendations for e-learning and other training requirements.
- Assist VP in researching best practices for clinically oriented programming for use in responding to new funding opportunities and improving existing programs
- Assist Program Directors in developing creative ways to motivate
and recognize personnel.
- Lead and assist Program Directors in providing creative and effective programming which exceeds contractual requirements.
- Develop and maintain, in concert with Program Director, a monthly monitoring procedure to ensure high-quality services that meet contract, licensing and organization policy requirements.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with funding source and other regulatory organizations.
- Ensure all documentation and reports are provided to the funding source and national headquarters as required.
- Provide oversight of budget development and overall financial health of the assigned programs; train and assist Program Directors to develop and maintain the program budget.
- Enhance program services by seeking supplemental funding for the program in concert with Program Directors and program model.
- Monitor and assist, as necessary, to ensure that programs maintain community involvement.
- Ensure the implementation of quality assurance process, including data reporting and analysis, quarterly quality assurance meetings and reporting, and on-going
program monitoring both remotely and on site.
- Develop and implement procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow within programs managed.
- Ensure that the programs and all employees in their region are knowledgeable and follow their program contract requirements.
- Provide direct supervision to Program Directors.
- Manage personnel issues related to the RED’s programs in concert with the HR department.
- Travel to manage programs as well as lead start-up of new programs
- Master's or PhD degree in a social service, psychology or related field, with three at least three (3) years experience managing programs serving at risk youth and families with supervisory responsibilities
- Supervisory experience
- Extensive experience in monitoring and quality assurance, budget management, personnel management, conflict resolution, cultural diversity awareness, overall office management, group or family counseling, youth services
- Valid Texas State Driver’s License, maintain current insurance and registration and clear driving record.
- Clear result from a criminal background check.
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent computer and data analysis skills
- Ability to travel as often as needed to maintain quality programs
- Professional License or certification
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Southwest Key Programs - 21 months ago