Department: Statistical & Actuarial Services
The Clinical Research Assistant reports to the Senior Statistical Research Manger to perform a broad range of research and research related activities in support of the Statistical Research Team’s services to internal and external clients.
Location: Bowie, MD
- Perform reviews of clinical literature and web-based research and prepare complete and concise written background summaries of assigned research topics;
- Assist in data collection, preparation, cleaning, management, manipulation and routine data analysis;
- Assist in preparation of graphs/tables, presentations, manuscripts and other project related tasks;
- Coordinate development of research protocols and proposals; submit conference abstracts, including identifying administrative details in advance of due dates;
- Assist in survey development and tracking/analysis of results via Survey Monkey and/or other tools;
- Collect, process, and summarize policies to support research projects and organizational needs;
- Maintain flexibility to support a cross-functional team of researchers, statisticians, IT staff and product managers to complete a wide variety of tasks for multiple research projects and product lines; and
- Perform additional administrative duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in health related field; (e.g., science/clinical area of Biology, Biochemistry, Public policy, Public Health, Public Administration) 1+ year clinical research experience a plus);
- Proficiency in medical terminology, Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Visual Studio a plus) and medical literature systematic review;
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Meticulous organizational skills, self-management, and detail orientation; and
- Capacity to quickly understand the company’s products and processes.
Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve...