Job Number: 410639
Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Clinical Research Associate (In-House)
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference job code 410639 when responding to this ad.
- Member of the clinical team responsible for conducting Phase I-IV single or multi center studies according to Federal Regulations and ICH guidelines
- Responsible for assisting senior staff in planning study conduct, designing case report forms (CRFs), Contract Research Organization (CRO) selection and management, selection and training of investigator sites, planning and running study meetings, evaluation, selection and training of new study investigators and writing and assembling submissions
- Responsible for writing basic study protocols, monitoring or overseeing monitoring of investigational sites to ensure protocol adherence, assuring timely enrollment of patients and retrieval of CRFs from study sites, processing CRFs including data cleanup and classification of data, and completion of study summary
- 5+ Years Experience Level; Minimum 3 years of industry experience
- Travel will be 10-15%.
- Peferred therapeutic area will be Transplant and HCV
Advanced Clinical - 14 months ago