Clinical Research Associate (US)
Clinical Research Associate with ICON at ACRP
Come visit us at the ACRP in Orlando, FL
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment at
, a leading
global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
We welcome you to visit us at the ACRP Conference in Orlando, FL
April 13-16 at Booth 435.
Meet a member of our team to discuss CRA Opportunities.
At ICON, it's our people that set us apart:
Overview of the Role:
- $5000 Sign-ON Bonus
- $3000 Internal Referral Bonus
- Health, Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD Coverage
- 401k - Fully vested from hire date
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Compressed work week schedule
Role Requirements / Skills / Experience:
- Working independently and proactively to coordinate all necessary activities required for setting up and monitoring a study, completing accurate study status reports and maintaining study documentation.
You will be involved in the submission of protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval and assist in the preparation of regulatory submissions as requested.
- Managing sponsor generated queries efficiently and taking responsibility for study cost effectiveness; you will also participate in the preparation and review of study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals as required
- Approximately 65-75% travel overall can be expected, regional and national.
- In line with our philosophy of providing the highest quality to our clients, CRAs are typically assigned to one to two programs at a time.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment
- Applicant should possess a B.S. degree in life science, nursing or an equivalent
education and work experience (RN or LPN with at least 4 year of field monitoring experience).
- Applicants must have at least 3 years of experience independently monitoring clinical trials.
- Knowledge of ICG GCP guidelines and the expertise to review and evaluate medical data.
- Ability to travel overnight, primarily in the U.S., 3+ days per week on average.
Clinical Research Associate
Clinical - CRA Management
21/Mar/13, 6:53:22 PM
ICON Clinical Research - 17 months ago
Contract research organization (CRO) ICON is not iconic yet, but it would like to be. By the time a new drug hits the market, it has passed...