Job Number: 411668
Clinical Research Associate Consultant
- Assist in the oversight of the clinical study conduct, including protocol and CRF development, investigator brochures, ICFs, reports and publications, according to all applicable regulations and company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist in the management of vendors used by the company for all study related tasks.
- Monitor or co-monitor on an as-needed basis.
- Perform periodic reviews of CTMF for completeness.
- Actively participate in study meetings.
- Provide input on study resource requirements, study budget and timelines. Monitor data flow from sites and CROs.
- 2-4 years of study site monitoring
- Bachelor's degree in a health profession, science or engineering field or equivalent work experience. Master's degree desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency in knowledge of GCPs and knowledge of other pertinent regulatory requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills plus computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook) and data management experience.
- 20%-40% travel required.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference job code 411668 when responding to this ad.
Advanced Clinical - 9 months ago