Clinical Research Associate - Bay Area ($5K signing bonus)
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Working within a highly qualified team our Clinical Research Associates (CRA’s) identify, select, initiate and close-out investigational sites for clinical studies in phases II – IV ensuring adherence to applicable regulations and principles of ICH-GCP.
Overview of the Role:
- Working independently and proactively to coordinate all necessary activities required for setting up and monitoring a study, completing accurate study status reports and maintaining study documentation. You will be involved in the submission of protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval and assist in the preparation of regulatory submissions as requested.
- Depending on your level of experience, you may assist in training and mentoring less experienced CRA’s.
- Managing sponsor generated queries efficiently and taking responsibility for study cost effectiveness; you will also participate in the preparation and review of study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals as required
- Approximately 65-75% travel overall can be expected, regional and national.
- In line with our philosophy of providing the highest quality to our clients, CRAs are typically assigned to one to two programs at a time.
Miracle Workers - 4 months ago