Clinical Research Associates (home based) - $5,000 sign on bonus! Multiple positions available
We have exciting opportunities available to work within a fast paced environment for ICON Clinical Research, a leading global provider of outsourced clinical research/development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Working within a highly qualified team, our Clinical Research Associates (CRA) identify, select, initiate, and close-out investigational sites for clinical studies in phases II – IV ensuring adherence to applicable regulations and principles of ICH-GCP.
Overview of the Clinical Research Associate (CRA) Role:
Clinical Research Associate Role Requirements / Skills / Experience:
- Working independently and proactively to coordinate all necessary activities required for setting up and monitoring a clinical study, completing accurate study status reports, and maintaining clinical study documentation. You will be involved in the submission of protocol(s), consent documents for ethics/IRB approval and assist in the preparation of regulatory submissions as requested.
- Depending on your level of experience, you may assist in training and mentoring less experienced CRAs.
- Managing client/sponsor generated queries efficiently and taking responsibility for clinical study cost effectiveness; you will also participate in the preparation and review of study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals as needed.
- Approximately 65%-75% travel on average, regionally or nationally depending on the needs of our clients/sponsors.
- In line with our philosophy of providing the highest quality services to our clients, CRAs are typically assigned to only 1-2 protocols at a time.
Benefits of working with ICON Clinical Research:
- Applicants should possess a Bachelor's degree in life sciences, nursing, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience (ie: RN/LPN degree along with at least four years of site monitoring experience).
- Applicants must have at least two years of experience with independently monitoring Phase II-IV clinical trials directly at the selected site locations. (including pre-study, site initiation, interim monitoring, and close-out visits)
- Applicants must have knowledge of ICG GCP guidelines and the expertise to review and evaluate medical data.
- Ability to travel, sometimes overnight, within the Unites States 65%-75% of the time on average. (target is to complete at least eight site visits per month)
- Possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with queries in a timely manner.
- Ability to produce accurate work within tight deadlines.
- Home-based CRAs must have at least six months of virtual office working experience as a CRA, as well as high-speed internet connectivity available at their home offices.
- Excellent medical benefits package and fully vested 401(k) with company match.....no waiting periods or vesting schedules.
- Open and friendly work environment where we empower people through providing them with opportunities to further develop their careers, either within current field/department or other related departments.
If you are well qualified for a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) position, you will be invited to speak with one of our dedicated recruiters, who can provide you with additional details.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment
Contract research organization (CRO) ICON is not iconic yet, but it would like to be. By the time a new drug hits the market, it has passed...