Exciting Nationwide Home Based Opportunities in Clinical Research with an established and growing CRO!
We are seeking experienced clinical research professionals to join our team as a CRA. Creative variable compensation for travel- earn up to $20,000 in bonus on an annual basis.
Main responsibilities for a CRA include:
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites according to Medpace/Sponsor SOPs and GCP;
- Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files;
- Complete visit reports and maintaining study-related databases;
- Oversight and interaction with clinical research sites; and
- Review of patient charts and clinical research data.
- Related industry experience (e.g. Study Coordinator, Data Management, and etc.);
- Must have a minimum of a bachelors degree in a health or science related field, BSN preferred;
- Broad knowledge of scientific investigative methodologies;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
- Knowledge of GCP and regulations regarding clinical studies;
- Ability to understand and present relevant clinical and pre-clinical topics;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office;
- Past work experience in an office setting, preferably in a clinical research environment; and
- Must be detail-oriented.
Travel: Approximately 60-80% non-local, national travel is required
Medpace (www.medpace.com) is a global, full-service clinical research organization with expertise and therapeutic specialization in multiple areas. In a rapidly growing industry, Medpace has quickly become a global leader in providing pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with customized solutions in the drug development process.
At Medpace, our experienced and accomplished employees give us a competitive advantage across the range of clinical research services we provide. Their commitment to quality has made us a global leader in research-based drug development, and they are our most important asset. Join Medpace– a firmly established and continually growing company with a focus on quality, not quantity; enjoy a stimulating work environment with exciting opportunities to work in international teams and develop your career.
CareerBuilder - 7 months ago
Medpace is a contract research organization, based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that manages the clinical trial process for pharmaceutical and...