Clinical Research Associate- $5K bonus at end of 4 week training period
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking experienced Clinical Research Associates to join our therapeutic teams. We offer creative variable compensation for travel. Earn up to $20,000 in bonus on an annual basis.
For all CRAs hired with at least 1.5 years of CRA experience we will pay a $5,000 advance on the bonus after completion of the training period.
To ensure success, Medpace provides the following:
- Customized training program based on your experience and therapeutic interest
- User friendly CTMS system with electronic submission and approval of monitoring visit reports
- Ongoing therapeutic training by our in-house physicians
- National assignments with average of 2 protocols
- In-house administrative support for all levels of CRAs
- Opportunity for CRA leadership positions – Lead CRA, CRA Manager
- Opportunities to work with international team of CRAs
Finding work that is challenging, where you are given the tools and training to succeed, where you are rewarded and are provided opportunities to grow professionally are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team. One Clinical Research Associate states:
- The thing I like most about Medpace is that this company is very nurturing. Everyone has each others back'
- …..Welcoming and fun environment'
- Training was a guided process. I never felt I was being thrown into a situation I didnt feel comfortable with……….I had a mentor help me and a manager guide me'
Privately held and founded in 1992 with over 1,400 employees worldwide, Medpace is a global leader in research-based drug and device development. Medpace builds strong strategic partnerships with select Sponsors to advance the most efficient and cost-effective path to drug and device approval. Led by top therapeutic and regulatory experts with extensive experience in the advancement of pharmaceutical agents for use in multiple therapeutic specialties, Medpace has cultivated a culture of expertise. Global headquarters are in Cincinnati, Ohio.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application which will be reviewed by a member of our recruitment team. If qualified, you will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
- Experience as a Clinical Research Associate
- Approximately 60-80% non-local, national travel is required;
- Must have a minimum of a bachelors degree in a health or science related field;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office;
- Outstanding communication skills; and
- Must be detail-oriented and efficient in time management.
- 18 months ago - save job