• Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 2-3 years clinical research experience or a Master's Degree in Public Health (or related field) with at least 1 year clinical research experience.
• Pediatric clinical research experience preferred.
• CPR certification within 1 year of hire.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Child Abuse Clearances
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance
• Drug Screening
Clinical Research Coordinator II Ophthalmology and Neonatology
As the study headquarters research coordinator for a multisite retrospective and prospective data collection study within the divisions of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Neonatology at CHOP, you will work closely with the PI and be responsible for ensuring the daily smooth operations of the multi-center study.
Project specific responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the coordination of clinical research activities conducted within the CHOP healthcare network.
• Works with minimal supervision by a senior CRC or a clinical team supervisor and within the scope of clinical research protocols, participates in research activities which may include: subject recruitment, confirmation of subject eligibility, informed consent process, completion of case report forms, data clarification, IRB preparations, chart abstraction, hosting monitor visits, organizing site initiation visits.
• Assignments to include more complex studies.
• Expected to meet enrollment projections within study-specified times.
• Hosts in-services on floors independently.
• Will be encouraged to attend one related CCD class on an annual basis.
• Must be knowledgeable on and have full understanding of good clinical practices (GCP) and regulatory responsibilities and will be held accountable for adherence to all policies and procedures surrounding these processes and for maintaining up to date knowledge on these policies from IRB, FDA, ICH, GCP, or other sources.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 18 months ago